📌 Who should use this documentation?
This documentation might be useful for students learning web development, experienced web developers building plugins, or developers working with undocumented frameworks.
"Hybrid static and server-side rendering, TypeScript support, smart bundling, route pre-fetching, and more."
Six steps to success
Prismic allows you to learn and create your project at your own pace. In general, Prismic development has six basic steps (these are the steps for development):
- Setup: Creating a repository, modeling content, creating documents, installing Prismic, and configuring your client options
- Querying: Fetching data from your repository with the @prismicio/client package
- Templating: Formatting content in your app with the @prismicio/helpers package
- Building: Creating composable pages with Slices
- Deploying: Putting your app on a server
- Previewing: Configuring your app to display drafts
Was this article helpful?
Can't find what you're looking for? Spot an error in the documentation? Get in touch with us on our Community Forum or using the feedback form above.