1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register for a Service, place an order, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site without providing such information.
- We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
- Like many websites, our Site uses "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
2. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Site, or use certain other Service features in the following ways:
- To personalize the Service and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Service feature.
3. Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We may sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information to outside parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential for their own purposes. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company, we may provide your information to the purchaser so that you may continue the relationship or business with us and our products. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
4. Correction/Updating Personal Information
You can correct or update your personally identifiable information by re-registering or by contacting us by electronic-mail email@example.com.
5. Do we use "cookies" on the Site?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
6. Safeguarding Your Personal Information
Zengularity follows generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use such Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems.
7. Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our Site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
8. Questions and feedback
9. Important Notices to Non-United States Residents
It is important to note that our Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any Visitor Information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Services and/or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2013 will receive information regarding 2012 sharing activities).
To obtain this information from Zengularity please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.