[00:00] This lesson will show you how to update the deployed website with the latest published content coming from Prismic using webhooks. You'll also learn how to set up content previews a powerful editing tool that will save you time and build costs.
[00:12] However, this lesson won't show you how to push your project to GitHub or how to deploy your website. But don't worry, we've got you covered. We've listed some links in the lesson summary that would guide you through creating a GitHub repo, adding locally hosted code to GitHub and deploying a Next.js site on Vercel.
[00:29] So why wait any longer? Let's dive in.
This lesson will show you
- How to set up webhooks
- How to set up content previews
- How to preview content and releases as well as scheduling
This lesson will NOT show you
- How to push your project to GitHub
- How to deploy your project
- The links below can help with this